1. Appointment & salon
• We only work by appointment and the waiting area takes the required 1.5 meters distance into account.
• We indicate the 1.5 meter distance in the waiting area with black stripes on the floor and kindly ask everyone to respect this.
• We check with all customers, after entering the salon, whether someone is suffering from corona symptoms such as: cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, increase or fever (from 38 ° C) or shortness of breath. If this is the case, the appointment will be canceled and a new appointment can be scheduled.
• All customers are requested to clean their hands with the hand gel present upon entry.
• We temporarily have no coffee, water, fruit, magazines, etc. in the waiting area.
2. Reception & treatment
• You are welcomed by the Wax Angel without shaking hands.
• You are requested to use the mouth mask yourself after changing. Put on the rubber bands and press the clamp on top of the nose down. Your mouth and nose should be completely covered.
• It is temporarily not possible to perform facial treatments.
• All materials are used once or disinfected after use.
• The treatment room is disinfected after every customer.
3. After the treatment
• Purchased products are put on the counter by the Wax Angel.
• The payment is done from behind the dividing screen at the pin.
• If contactless payment is not possible, the machine will be disinfected after each payment.